What you put into your body affects how your body functions as well as how you feel each and every day. Diets that are high in grains and sugars, have pH or omega-3 imbalances, or are nutrient deficient, have negative effects on your body and can cause disease and other symptoms.
Whatever your needs are, there’s a Maximized Living nutritional program (Maximized Quality Nutrition) that can help, from those looking for weight loss to high-intensity, performance-focused athletes.
- A Core Plan focused on the above principles as a foundation for superior daily and lifelong health.
- An Advanced Plan that expands on this foundation to help address a wide range of health and metabolic challenges including:
- Cognitive dysfunctions – including ADD/ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Metabolic syndromes including obesity, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, high/low blood sugar, high insulin, high blood pressure, heart disease, and/or high leptin.
- Modern-day illnesses including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, toxicity, fibromyalgia.
- Immune system and inflammatory diseases including cancer, autoimmune diseases, digestive dysfunction, intolerance to grains, asthma, and arthritis.